Regional Sales Manager
Schwalbach Ts., Germany
Our Regional Sales Manager works in an international team of tech experts with flat hierarchies and high team spirits. Depending on your area of responsibility, you will be tasked to visit sales locations during the induction phase while getting to know the company and team on site.
During our development program and on-the-job training, you will expect to grow accustomed to teamwork. The work, which is to meet a wide range of major customers from industries, is commonly done in teams. As part of the task, you will be assigned to work-out tailor-made product solutions based on the client’s requirements.
- For our ESL & IoT Division (www.solumesl.com), you assume the national and European revenue responsibility of key customers in different sales markets and have a travel share of approx. 70%.
- After the technical training phase, you will participate with our senior managers in customer discussions as well as in contract preparations and negotiations until you carry them out on your own.
- You assume the responsibility of the customers assigned to you and build your network successively by acquiring new customers.
- They identify potential new customers from the retail, industrial, or similar B2B environment and take over the subsequent contact with potential decision-makers.
- Every customer is an individual, so is our solution! Together with the customer, you determine the need and put a test pilot with our technical team at the customer’s PoC.
- Excellent command of Swedish and English.
- Self-employed and structured, oriented to team collaboration, business & project approach.
- Wanting to get involved in new product worlds.
- A sales experience in the IT environment is an advantage, but not necessary as the intensive training would take place.
- An affinity for technical products and solutions.
- Secure use of CRM Tool and MS Office.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills and assertiveness distinguish you.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility as well as openness for new tasks.
- The ability to develop and uphold trusting and sustainable business relationships.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Readiness for travel.
- Completion of commercial studies or comparable training.
Life at SOLUM
- You can expect an open culture, flat hierarchies, and a high team spirit with:
- Respectful interaction & multicultural working atmosphere
- Implementation of staff into business decisions
- Support for new ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Performance-based compensation
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Great team management
- Further training of our employees
Information Technology & Services, Retail, Industrial Automation
Marketing, Project Management, Sales
If you would like to be a part of our future-oriented technology solution and bring in your knowledge to lead the market together with us, we would be glad to receive your application with details of your salary expectations and the earliest starting date.