ESL Project Manager
The goals of our ESL Project Manager are strongly oriented towards the goals of the sales manager MBO-TBD. They are responsible for achieving or exceeding quarterly/annual targets and acquiring new customers and projects per quarter. They are also tasked to gain trading partners, distribution and/or SI partners, and generate sales through them. They must also be able to increase/reach partners per quarter and increase the market share for the product/sales area.
Apply to this position for the amazing opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of the leading experts in Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) technology and be part of an efficient and passionate service team within a collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Daily interaction and collaboration with Sales Directors. Provide support in subtasks of larger customer projects.
- Independent processing of sub-projects, preparation of presentations, tracking of tasks, monitoring of customer processes, implementation of internal conditions.
- Preparation of trade fairs, meetings, customer visits, telco's, roll-outs topics that need to be followed up and prepared
- Update of the entries in the CRM tool.
- Monitoring the competition by collecting current market information on prices, products, new product delivery dates, technical innovations, etc.
- Adjusting the content of sales presentations by examining the type of customer, its requirements, and/or the project.
- Management of customer master data: customer registration, NDA, preparation of contract content.
- Solving customer complaints by investigating problems; development of solutions; preparation of reports; making recommendations to management.
- Commercial training, studies, at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Has a pragmatic way of working, diplomatic skills, independent, self-confident, open-minded, uncomplicated, linguistically gifted, persevering, quick-witted, patient, people-related, go-getter attitude, willingness to work.
- Reliable (sense of trust), flexible (quick decision), transparent, hardworking, a good communicator and motivator for sales.
- Motivated to learn a lot, to grow quickly, nd to take on more responsibility over time take over
- Business fluent both in German and English. Knowledge in a third language is a plus.
- IT skills: Microsoft Office
Life at SOLUM
You can expect an open culture, flat hierarchies, and a high team spirit with:
- Respectful interaction & multicultural working atmosphere
- Implementation of staff into business decisions
- Support for new ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Performance-based compensation
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Great team management
- Further training of our employees
Job Type: Full-time
Relevant: 3 years (Required)
If you would like to be a part of our future-oriented technology solution and bring in your knowledge to lead the market together with us, we would be glad to receive your application with details of your salary expectations and the earliest starting date.